Community Health Services, Inc. is seeking an energetic but organized Human Resources Business Partner to own clinical staff credentialing, including both licensure and third-party payor credentialing.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources Officer with a dotted line to the Billing Manager, the successful candidate will have HR generalist experience that contributes to the development and execution of department strategy by supporting the talent acquisition and onboarding process, employee relations, employee training, compensation, health and welfare benefits, and leave management.
It is anticipated that this role will spend about 15-20 hours per week managing credentialing and the remaining 20-25 hours performing generalist functions.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Have experience in a healthcare setting onboarding clinical staff, including verifying licensure and other credentials
- Candidates with experience or familiarity with insurance credentialing, including understanding application procedures and provider credentialing requirements under third party payor contracts are strongly preferred
- Have three (3) or more years of experience in a human resources generalist role with commensurate knowledge of labor and employment laws and regulations and human resources management principles
- Possess superior organizational skills to enable great work on multiple high-level projects and transactional responsibilities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, frequently under deadline pressure
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and respect for confidentiality and be able to exercise discretion in handling sensitive situations
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify and develop resolutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrate clear and effective oral and written communication skills with senior management, front office staff, regulators and community stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the ability to run reports and collect, organize, analyze, and present data in support of evidence-based decisions
- Thrive in an environment that requires collaborative, cross departmental and enterprise-level work
- Demonstrate alignment with organizational mission, vision and values
- Be willing to have fun at work.
Candidates who are bilingual in Spanish and English will be given special consideration.
CHS conducts post-offer pre-employment background checks and drug testing on all candidates.
How to Apply
Community Health Services