GWHP ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
GWHP Administrative Assistant will utilize independent judgment and initiative, while performing diversified secretarial, reception, office management and coordination of activities relative to the operation of GWHP programs. Maintains excellence in customer service. Will assist in meeting scheduling, program performance evaluation, required grant forms, general clerical support and telephone management. Also, will provide a common access point for community participants in the Waterbury Health Access Program/Community Care Team. Some data entry/ acquisition will be required. Light telephone patient screening and support will be required weekly to support team management of patients and delegation of cases to team.
· Provides diversified secretarial support using a variety of computer programs, Office, Access and Excel, EHR systems (training provided), Outlook, to the Executive Director and Associate Director of Case Management, and/or staff as assigned.
· Acts as department receptionist or resource for department information, directing flow of the calls as appropriate. Screens telephone calls and responds to routine requests for information.
· Maintains a variety of appropriate office processes (maintains records and data) to facilitate efficient operations.
· Coordinates and schedules appointments for staff and for GWHP group meetings as needed, effectively maintaining smooth communication. May monitor/manage multiple staff calendars for ease of staff scheduling/staffing.
· Working with Executive Director and Assistant Director of Programs and Development, maintains the committee meeting schedule, manages the sending of all quarterly committee meeting invites and attendance; prepares agendas and supporting documents as requested by the Executive Director, records meeting minutes when requested, sets up and coordinates all committee meeting needs (refreshments, zoom, printed agendas, etc). Anticipates Executive Director’s needs for committee meetings and supports accordingly.
· Assists with coordination of office attendance i.e. awareness of vacations and worksites, posts schedules to ensure optimal communication and consistent coverage.
· Manages all office supplies and equipment needs. Tracks office supply inventory (including client supplies) and complies/submits orders for approval according to GWHP/StayWell procedures including back up documents requested by finance. Maintains log of issued computer equipment.
· Assists in the hiring of new staff as needed; coordination of interviews, certifications, access request forms, references, etc.
· Assists with coordination of special program functions/outreach events as assigned.
· Works collaboratively as part of the program team promoting effective working relationships and assisting the program in meeting its goals and objectives.
· Maintains program knowledge and the ability to communicate with patients and providers about progress, program enrollment or access to direct case management.
- Assist in data entry of client information into Unite Us as needed or requested by case managers.
· Performs other related duties as requested.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply