Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician
Generations Family Health Center, Inc. is a regional community health center covering a thirty-seven town rural region in eastern Connecticut with sites located in Willimantic, Danielson, Norwich and Putnam. Our dedicated staff provides a full range of primary care services to all ages including medical, dental and behavioral health care, as well as care coordination and community outreach. In addition to our main facilities, we offer mobile programs and School Based Health Centers.
Location: Willimantic, CT (Full-time, 40 hours)
Qualifications: Master’s degree in social work or related human service field, and experience working with individuals, couples and families. Licensed candidates preferred (LCSW/LICSW/LMFT/LPC/LMSW). Innovative self-starter and strong organizational skills desired. Experience with Substance Use Treatment is preferred but not a requirement. Bilingual candidate (Spanish/English) preferred based on patient population.
Responsibilities: Under the direction and supervision of the BH Clinical Supervisor, the therapist will conduct clinical evaluations and assessments, diagnose and provide treatment for patients.
- Conducts individual, group, family and/or couples therapy sessions in accordance with accepted American Psychiatric Association guidelines for treatment techniques and therapies.
- Develops and coordinates a clinical treatment program for the diagnosis, treatment, or referral of patients presenting with behavioral health problems.
- Provides multi-disciplinary approach to treatment plan, coordinating with medical providers and/ or other behavioral health providers.
- Assesses patient progress and modifies treatment program accordingly.
- Coordinates care of patient with referring physician or agencies.
- Documents all therapies, according to established protocols.
- Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
- Participates in professional development and maintains required continuing education hours for licensing.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and documents case records on all contacts regarding patient.
Generations offers an attractive and competitive salary along with an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability insurance, 403b Savings Plan, 5 weeks Paid time Off, 9 Paid holidays, Professional development and CME annual stipend and loan forgiveness eligibility via NHSC. Employee Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, (for qualified medical and dependent care expenses), discount on Verizon Wireless phone plans, local gyms and BJ’s membership discount.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letter for consideration by applying directly online: http://www.genhealth.org/rewarding-careers/opportunities
Generations Family Health Center