Are you a Dentist looking to make a genuine difference? Join our team at Generations Family Health Center!
Generations Family Health Center, Inc. is a regional community health center covering a thirty seven town rural region in eastern Connecticut with sites located in Willimantic, Danielson, Norwich and Putnam. Our dedicated staff provides a full range of primary care services to all ages including medical, dental and behavioral health care, as well as care coordination and community outreach. In addition to our main facilities, we offer mobile programs and School Based Health Centers.
We are seeking a Dentist to provide our patients with quality and compassionate healthcare. If this sounds like the kind of career opportunity that you’ve been waiting for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Location: Putnam, CT
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and revise dental policies and procedures to meet licensing requirements.
- Lift weights of up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Must possess the physical agility and dexterity to administer proper care to patients on a daily basis.
- Ability to transport oneself within the Generations Family Health Center, Inc. service area.
- Must be available for occasional evening and weekend hours.
- Supervise and evaluate the work performance of the dental hygienist and dental assistant.
- Maintain productivity standards that are common to community health centers.
Generations offers attractive and competitive compensation – prorated salary for part-time, hourly rate for per diem.
Benefits: (applicable to part-time positions only, and prorated):
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Programs
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer contributions
- Paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Malpractice insurance
- Loan repayment through NHSC and NHSC Scholarship Repayment Site
- CME courses and 4 days off per year with CME funds
- Professional development stipend
- Relocation Assistance for applicable candidates
- Must have current license to practice dentistry in Connecticut or ability to obtain licensure.
- Must have all State and Federal prescription licenses.
- Must possess ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with little supervision.
- Must have good judgment and ability to make appropriate decisions.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel within the Generations Family Health Center, Inc. service area.
- Must maintain complete confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit resume and application online at:
To apply by mail, email or fax:
Generations Family Health Center, Inc.,
ATTN: Human Resources
40 Mansfield Ave, Willimantic, CT 06226-1948
FAX: (860) 456-1293
Link: Job & Application Details
Generations Family Health Center