Generations Family Health Center, Inc. is a regional community health center covering a thirty seven town rural region in eastern Connecticut with sites located in Willimantic, Danielson, Norwich and Putnam. Our dedicated staff provides a full range of preventative and primary care medical services to all ages including health maintenance of chronic diseases, 24 hour on call, hospitalization coverage and patient case management, as well as complete behavioral health and dental services at our Willimantic and Putnam sites and through our School Based Health Center and ACROSS THE SMILES mobile dental program operating in the Northeast and Windham service area.
Location: Putnam, CT (Full-time)
Responsibilities: Under the direction of the Chief Behavioral Health Officer, the Clinical Supervisor will provide direct clinical supervision to all behavioral health clinical staff and oversee the day to day operations of the clinical services in the department.
- Supervise all clinical services within the department.
- Provide leadership and clinical supervision for clinical staff, including in-services trainings, individual supervision, and case conferences.
- Enhance clinical staff development and evaluate clinical staff performance on an on-going basis and complete written assessment of clinical staff performance annually.
- Manage clinical staffing issues, including hiring, personnel problems, complaints, referrals, caseloads, and closing cases.
- Collaborate with the Chief Behavioral Health Officer, Behavioral Health Medical Director, and Site Manager regarding the development and implementation of the department’s policies and procedures, design and operation of clinical services, and evaluation of the clinical services provided.
- Model standards of professional and ethical behaviors to all staff, including the implementation of department and Generation’s policies.
- Provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy in accordance with accepted American Psychiatric Association guidelines for treatment, and department policies and procedures.
- Other duties as indicated.
Generations offers an attractive and competitive salary along with an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability insurance, 403b Savings Plan, 5 weeks Paid time Off, 9 Paid holidays, 4 CME days off, Employee Wellness Program, Employee assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, (for qualified medical and dependent care expenses), discount on Verizon Wireless phone plans, local gym and BJ’s membership discount. Malpractice insurance, Loan repayment via NHSA/HRSA, CME Courses & Professional Development Stipend ($2500).
Qualifications: Masters level clinician with a valid license (LMFT/LCSW/LPC/LICSW) to practice mental health services in the state of Connecticut. Minimum of 5 years clinical services required. Experience in community mental health preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit cover letter and resume to:
Generations Family Health Center, Inc.,
40 Mansfield Ave, Willimantic, CT 06226-1948
FAX: (860) 456-1293 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generations Family Health Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. AA/EOE
Generations Family Health Center