Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician
OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS WILLIMANTIC & PUTNAM
TELEHEALTH, WORK FROM HOME, IN OFFICE & HYBRID OPPORTUNITIES
PART-TIME & FULL-TIME OPTIONS AVAILABLE
SUPERVISORY OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED PERSON
Generations Family Health Center, Inc. is a regional community health center covering a thirty-seven-town rural region in eastern Connecticut with sites located in Willimantic, Danielson, Norwich and Putnam. Our dedicated staff provides a full range of primary care services to all ages including medical, dental and behavioral health care, as well as care coordination and community outreach.
Responsibilities: Under the direction of assigned supervisor, the therapist will conduct clinical evaluations and assessments, diagnose and provide treatment for patients.
- Conducts individual, group, family and/or couples therapy sessions, in office or via Telehealth, for patients across the lifespan in accordance with accepted American Psychiatric Association guidelines for treatment techniques and therapies.
- Develops and coordinates a clinical treatment plan for the diagnosis, treatment, or referral of patients presenting with behavioral health needs.
- Provides multi-disciplinary approach to treatment plan, coordinating with medical providers and/ or other behavioral health providers.
- Assesses patient progress and modifies treatment program accordingly.
- Coordinates care of patient with referring physician or agencies.
- Documents all therapies, according to established protocols.
- Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
- Participates in professional development and maintains required continuing education hours for licensing.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and documents case records on all contacts regarding patient.
Generations offers attractive and competitive compensation, along with an excellent, comprehensive benefits package.
Based on a full-time schedule (prorated for part-time):
Salary Scale: $56,000+ (Master’s Level) / $65,000+ (LCSW/LMFT/LPC), with bonus opportunity
Sign-On Bonus: $3,000
Rural Disparity Payment (Putnam only): $3,000
Bilingual Stipend (for verified Spanish language fluency, Willimantic only): $3,000
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life & Disability insurance
- 403b Savings Plan
- 5 weeks Paid time Off
- 4 days off per year for CME’s, CME courses and 4 days off per year with $1,500 in CME funds
- Professional development stipend of $1,000
- 9 Paid holidays
- Malpractice insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Loan repayment eligibility through NHSC and NHSCC Scholarship Repayment Site
- Relocation assistance for applicable candidates
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letter for consideration by applying directly online: http://www.genhealth.org/rewarding-careers/opportunities
Or via mail
Generations Family Health Center, Inc.,
ATTN: Human Resources,
40 Mansfield Ave, Willimantic, CT 06226-1948
FAX: (860) 456-1293 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Job & Application Details
Generations Family Health Center