Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider or primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are presently recruiting for a full time Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant to provide direct care to ensure the ongoing development and delivery of medical services to patients at our Main Street Pediatric site in Bridgeport, CT. This position entails providing care to children and adolescents.
Essential Functions Include but are not limited to:
- Obtaining complete medical history and physical data on patients
- Determine appropriate diagnostic procedures as needed
- Perform complete physical exams and record results in EMR, maintain and review charts
- Order appropriate lab and diagnostic procedures
- Educate patient and families regarding medications, health, and illness protection
- Perform other related work as desired.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing or PA program.
- Board Certified
- Active CT FNP/PA License
- 1-3 Years of Experience and/or the ability to work independently.
Additional General Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of nursing theory, practice and medical care to give and evaluate patient care.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and precautions and medical equipment and instruments.
- Must have skills in taking medical history, preparing and maintaining reports, and developing quality control/assurance standards.
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus- not required
- Competitive compensation plus productivity incentive
- Generous Paid time off
- Traditional Comprehensive Benefits including Medical & Dental
- CME Time with Stipend
- License, Application, Association and/or professional dues.
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment If Eligible
Optimus Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care