Under general supervision, the Training Consultant implements, coordinates, delivers, and evaluates training and educational programs. In addition, this role includes analysis, design, implementation, and evaluation of organizational development processes and programs intended to support employee’s professional growth and increase organizational performance at First Choice Health Centers. The candidate must be able to multi task, work with a variety of Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) to absorb content and determine how to deliver this content to each captive audience.
- At minimum Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, organizational psychology, and education, or related field.
- Master’s degree strongly desired.
Skills and experience:
- Five-year experience in health care settings and clinical knowledge required.
- Three to five years working with EHR, eClinicalWorks knowledge highly desired.
- Five years of experience primarily in organizational-development, performance and change management.
- Overall experience in curriculum design utilizing the ADDIE model and a track record of executing successful training programs in a professional training environment.
- Solid knowledge of the theory, principles and techniques of staff development and training.
- Ability to plan and implement training programs including course outlines and lesson plans.
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to implement successfully, collaborating across organizational lines.
- Ability to organize/prioritize work, manage multiple projects and function effectively as a self- directed leader of multiple initiatives.
- Thorough knowledge of the application of current trends in education, including but not limited to, staff development programs, theory and didactic design, skill testing and evaluation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal communication.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to assist with Special Projects as requested.
How to Apply
First Choice Health Centers