First Choice Health Centers, Inc. is seeking a School Based Social Worker to work in collaboration with area schools. The Health Center works collaboratively with area schools to provide a system of referral, treatment and follow up to mental health services.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Candidate will need to have experience in family, individual and group therapy, as well as community education.
- Will provide prevention, intervention and support services to identified students in order to decrease barriers to academic success.
- Presents in public forums educational material to promote community understanding of mental health and to enhance community response to mental health problems.
- Carries a regular caseload, the size and nature of which is to be established with supervisory staff.
- Is sensitive and responsible to management needs, such as data collection, program evaluation, development of grant applications, maintenance of various contracts for services, etc..
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school of Social Work
How to Apply
First Choice Health Centers