First Choice Health Centers has a future opening for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician (MD/DO). We are a rapidly growing nonprofit health center (FQHC) comprised of Physicians, PAs/NPs, Behavior Health Clinicians, Dentists and other health care personnel.
First Choice Health Centers offers opportunities for leadership development and performance improvement project involvement. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) our Physicians may apply for the HRSA Loan Forgiveness Program, in addition to our generous and competitive salary & benefit package.
Bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus!
· Eligible to apply for HRSA Loan Forgiveness Program
· Provider Incentive Program
· Paid Time Off – 20 days, plus 7 Holidays
· Malpractice insurance coverage through Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance,
· Short Term and Long Term Disability
· Company match 401k up to 4%
· Annual License Reimbursement – $1500 & (CME) $2500
· Consult resources for providers
- Current Physician License in the State of Connecticut
- A DEA certificate & CSR
First Choice Health Centers is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and an inclusive, accessible workplace. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. First Choice Health Centers is a drug-free work place. We participate in the E-Verify program. J-1/H-1 Visa Candidates are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
First Choice Health Centers