We are seeking an enthusiastic LCSW to join the team at a PCMH-accredited, 25 year old Federally Qualified Health Center in East Hartford, Connecticut, serving 22,000 patients, primarily east of the CT River in the towns of East Hartford, Manchester, and Vernon.
Our ideal candidate would have a strong drive to work with underserved communities, being a part of an interdisciplinary care team, and have a desire to be a part of a growing team to innovate the care delivery model.
· Provider Incentive Program
· Paid Time Off – 20 days, plus 7 Holidays and 5 CME Days
· Malpractice insurance coverage through Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance,
· Short Term and Long Term Disability
· Company match 401k up to 4%
· Annual License Reimbursement & CE Funds
· Consult resources for providers
· Faculty appointment at local University/Academic Resources
· Strong support staff and interdisciplinary team
First Choice Health Centers is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and an inclusive, accessible workplace. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. First Choice Health Centers is a drug-free work place. We participate in the E-Verify program. J-1/H-1 Visa Candidates are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
First Choice Health Centers