Under general supervision, the Training Consultant implements, coordinates, delivers, and evaluates training and educational programs. In addition, this role includes analysis, design, implementation, and evaluation of organizational development processes and programs intended to support employee’s professional growth and increase organizational performance at First Choice Health Centers. The candidate must be able to multi task, work with a variety of Subject Matter Expert (SMEs)to absorb content and determine how to deliver this content to each captive audience.
Primary Accountabilities and Tasks:
- Identifies, designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance and recognize organization-wide performance.
- Supports educational efforts in building a culture of learning, employee engagement, and service excellence initiatives.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Implement organizational effectiveness.
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
- Designs and implements training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs. Training programs may require “Train the Trainer” educational activities.
- Produces and evaluates training materials such as outlines, handouts and audio-visual presentations; amends and revises materials as necessary, in order to adapt to changes that occur.
- Manages and evaluate the collection, analysis and compilation of training metrics as it relates to course content, number of students and participant feedback.
- Coordinates training with external agencies to provide specialized training to support internal program curriculum.
- Reports training program activities and determines necessary adjustments required; reports findings to Senior Leadership Team on a monthly basis.
- Attends seminars and conferences on organizational development in order to keep abreast of new concepts and training methods.
Program Specific Requirements/Duties:
- Provides training as needed in customer service, time management, supervising others, etc.
- Facilitates Mandatory Compliance training on Mandated Reporter, Sexual Harassment, LGBTQ+, and Patient De-Escalation, etc.
- Utilizes software products, such as eCW (eClinicalWorks), Healthstream, to ensure all training is recorded in keeping with regulatory requirements.
- experience with eClinicalWorks is a plus!
- At minimum Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, organizational psychology, and education, or related field.
- Master’s degree strongly desired.
Skills and experience
- Five years of experience primarily in organizational-development, performance and change management is required.
- Overall experience in curriculum design and a track record of executing successful training programs in a professional training environment.
- Solid knowledge of the theory, principles and techniques of staff development and training.
- Ability to plan and implement training programs including course outlines and lesson plans.
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to implement successfully, collaborating across organizational lines.
- Ability to organize/prioritize work, manage multiple projects and function effectively as a self- directed leader of multiple initiatives.
- Thorough knowledge of the application of current trends in education, including but not limited to, staff development programs, theory and didactic design, skill testing and evaluation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal communication.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to assist with Special Projects as requested.
First Choice Health Centers is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and an inclusive, accessible workplace. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. First Choice Health Centers is a drug-free work place. We participate in the E-Verify program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
First Choice Health Centers