First Choice Health Centers is in search for Registered Dental Assistants. The Dental Assistant will support dentist(s) in delivering primary dental care, prepares equipment and workplace for use and contributes to supportive atmosphere for dental patients. They are responsible for using chair-side, four handed dentistry techniques. In addition, the Dental Assistant will take guidance from Lead Dental Assistant and collaborate with the Dental Director. Other duties include cross training at reception area to assist as needed.
- Certification in dental radiology & infection control by DANB (Required)
- Graduation from accredited school of Dental Assisting
- Knowledge and understanding of dental procedures, terminology, and techniques
- Interest in providing care to diverse patient population
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Flexibility to travel to other site locations (Vernon, Manchester, East Hartford) as needed.
Hours will vary; our schedules range Monday-Friday from 7AM to 7PM and rotating Saturdays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
How to Apply
First Choice Health Centers