InterCommunity, Inc. is a growing, progressive, non-profit community health center with over 40 years of experience in the community. We’ve been the grateful recipient over the past several years of numerous local and national awards for the innovative services we provide, and have just been named a Hartford Courant/Fox CT Top Small Workplace Award winner for the EIGHTH consecutive years!
We are currently recruiting licensed and non-licensed Bilingual (English/Spanish) CLINICIAN for the Outpatient Children’s Clinic in our Behavioral Health Division. (These are fee-for-service positions and are not eligible for benefits.)
This individual will:
- Develop psychosocial assessments through clinical interviews with assigned clients
- Develop treatment plans, and evaluate their effectiveness
- Provide clinical treatment services in the form of triage, crisis intervention, individual, group and/or family therapy, screening and planning
- Advocate and develop networks of social and clinical services to assist clients in meeting identified needs
- Complete required documentation related to client treatment
To be considered for one of these positions, an applicant MUST meet the following requirements:
- BILINGUAL (English/Spanish) preferred
- Current Connecticut clinical licensure (LCSW, LMSW, LMFT or LPC) strongly preferred
- Master’s Degree (MSW, MFT or MS in Counseling) required. Individuals who do not possess one of the indicated Master’s Degrees will not be considered.
- A thorough knowledge of mental health issues and the services, programs and entitlements available in Connecticut
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- The ability to produce concurrent documentation via electronic health record
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Current computer skills/ability to type efficiently
Strong candidates should also possess:
- The ability to provide client-centered services
- A belief that every individual in need deserves quality services and an opportunity for recovery
- An adaptive/flexible work style
- A commitment to professional growth and development as well as to organizational growth
Intercommunity, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive salaries and flexible schedules. Bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply