Reporting to the Chief Health Officer, the Program Manager is responsible for operations, policy advocacy and reporting for the Stamford CARES Prevention and Care program. Stamford CARES (Coalition for AIDS Resources, Education and Services) offers by direct service or through its community partners, access to health and support services to children, adolescents, adults and families living with HIV/AIDS in the Stamford, CT region. Stamford CARES is also responsible for HIV/HCV Prevention activities and initiatives in the community including HIV/HCV rapid counseling and testing, syringe exchange and access to free condoms and other items necessary to maintain one’s sexual health.
- Represent Family Centers Inc. on local, statewide and national planning/policy bodies that determine and allocate resources for HIV/HCV prevention and care needs including the Connecticut HIV Planning Consortium, New Haven Ryan White Planning Council, Getting to Zero, Stamford/Norwalk Regional Planning Group
- Facilitate and lead the internal and regional Quality Management Team
- Manage all Stamford CARES and subcontractor grant reporting
- Work closely with the Stamford CARES Medical Case Management Supervisor MCM team and the FCHC team.
- Manage the prevention program and prevention outreach staff
- Create new and innovative ways to increase the number of people who are aware of their HIV and HCV status and educate the community on risk reduction tools including PrEP
- Oversee drug user health program including syringe exchange services
- Coordinate and provide programming for rapid HIV and HCV testing in both traditional and non-traditional settings and times
- Work with fund development team to provide for grant writing and other proposals necessary to maintain operations
- Create internal and external reports on program services provided and outcomes
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior supervisory experience
- Demonstrated grant writing/reporting experience
- Proficiency with electronic health records
- Public health/infectious disease experience
About Family Centers:
Family Centers is a private, nonprofit organization offering education, health and human services to children, adults and families in Fairfield County. More than 200 professionals and 1,200 trained volunteers collaborate to provide our communities with a wide range of responsive and innovative services. Through our three Centers of Excellence, more than 21,000 children, adults, families and communities receive the care, encouragement and resources needed to realize their potential.
Salary commensurate with experience. A suite of benefits including paid time off, medical, vision, dental, FSA/dependent care/HSA benefits, gym membership, and retirement savings plan. The opportunity to work for an employer consistently rated one of the Top Workplaces in Western Connecticut by Hearst Connecticut Media and 4-star rating by Charity Navigator 10 times.
Family Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information and to apply, please visit http://www.familycenters.org/