Great opportunity for a passionate and creative Case Manager to make a difference in the lives of children and families.
The Here to Help Program provides home visits, case management and connection to community resources for parents with children attending elementary school in Stamford. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to be innovative, and resourceful; maintain collaborative relationships with community service providers; handle varied duties and responsibilities; maintain accurate records of all client contacts. Note that PPE is available and provided for worker and family as needed. This program is expected to run through June 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and relevant work experience
- Prior experience working with vulnerable children and families of diverse social and ethnic backgrounds
- Valid driver’s license with access to a car and ability to travel within city of Stamford
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Spanish)
- Comfortable with community outreach, phone calls, and home visits
- Proficiency with computer data entry
- Preferred: experience as an outreach worker, case manager or family support worker
About Family Centers:
Family Centers is a private, nonprofit organization offering education, health and human services to children, adults and families in Fairfield County. More than 240 professionals and 1,200 trained volunteers collaborate to provide our communities with a wide range of responsive and innovative services. Through our three Centers of Excellence, more than 21,000 children, adults, families and communities receive the care, encouragement and resources needed to realize their potential.
Family Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information and to apply, please visit http://www.familycenters.org/
How to Apply