Family Centers is a private, non-profit organization offering education and human services to children, adults, and families living in Lower Fairfield County. Our counseling and mental health services help individuals, groups, couples and families resolve a wide range of personal, family and relationship issues. All services are facilitated by trained mental health professionals and provided in our licensed and accredited centers located in Greenwich, Stamford and Darien.
Family Centers is currently seeking licensed professionals to provide mental health counseling to children, adolescents, adults and families. Mental Health contractors provide comprehensive assessments, individual, family, and group therapy. Work on a dynamic, multidisciplinary team including psychiatric and medical professionals.
Family Centers offers our Consultants:
- Flexible work schedule with both in-person and remote hours
- No-show protection
- Paid monthly consultation, onboarding, trainings, and clinical meetings
- Agency trainings that provide CEU credits
- No overhead – no office space leases, marketing budgets, administrative costs or other expenses associated with private practice
- Option to be connected to Stamford, Greenwich or Darien location
- The opportunity to contract with an organization consistently rated one of the Top Workplaces in Western Connecticut by Hearst Connecticut Media and 4-star rating by Charity Navigator 10 times.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LPC, or LMFT
- Experience working with a wide range of populations
- Grief counseling helpful
- A willingness to work evenings
- Knowledge and experience with electronic health records
- Flexibility to provide counseling both in person and virtually
- Also seeking Bilingual Spanish
About Family Centers:
Family Centers is a private, nonprofit organization offering education, health and human services to children, adults and families in Fairfield County. More than 250 professionals and 1,200 trained volunteers collaborate to provide our communities with a wide range of responsive and innovative services. Through our numerous health, community and education programs, more than 22,000 children, adults, families and communities receive the care, encouragement and resources needed to realize their potential.
Family Centers is a United Way, Community Fund of Darien and New Canaan Community Foundation partner agency, and is a member of the Connecticut Council of Family Service Agencies and the Alliance for Children and Families. The agency is also accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), The Joint Commission, licensed by the State of Connecticut Department of Public Health, and is a Department of Children and Families-licensed child psychology center.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our community and beyond, it is Family Centers’ commitment to the safety of employees, contractors, volunteers, patients, clients, and student interns, by requiring proof of vaccinations for COVID-19 (or have an approved medical or religious exemption on file).
For more information and to apply, please visit http://www.familycenters.org/ or on our LinkedIn page
Family Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary, training, and generous benefits package
How to Apply