To support the Chief Executive Office (CEO) and perform high level administrative services and secretarial support to accomplish the mission of the Center. The Senior Executive Assistant for External Affairs serves as a liaison with staff, the Board and other members of the Executive Management Team.
Working with a great deal of independent decision making ability, the Senior Executive Assistant for External Affairs will be responsible for managing all aspect of the day to day operations of the CEO’s office. Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the liaison with outside vendors, partners and collaborators
- Maintains the highest standards of confidentiality and interact with the a wide variety of external contacts on behalf of the CEO
- Perform varied and moderate to complex administrative tasks and functions requiring knowledge of department policies, practices and procedures
- Manage CEO’s business calendar, schedule meetings, appointments, and conference calls
- Assist in the coordination of the 340 B program including: serving as the liaison with third party vendors and downloading and organizing data from the portal as needed
- Act as Recording Secretary for the Board of Directors, including the coordination of, and attendance at meetings, taking and distributing official minutes and performing other tasks relating to the Board of Directors
- Research new grant opportunities to include: foundations and government funding opportunities; assist with grant proposals and applications
- Serve as an informational resource on special projects; assist in organizing annual meeting and events
- Maintain and enhance current hard copy filing system
- Create and maintain a comprehensive organizational electronic file system
- Performs other necessary duties as required by the FHCHC to achieve the goal of providing high quality service and primary health care.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Management Team with special projects as assigned
Bachelors degree and five years of executive assistant support required. Excellent keyboarding skills and proficiency in the use of various computer systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is also required. Must be able to prepare pivot tables and created advanced charting in Excel and learn new software programs as needed. Outstanding organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal; strong diplomatic skills with staff at all levels within the organization and the ability to maintain confidentiality regarding all business matter is essential.