Fast-paced community health center seeks:
- A temporary, full-time Dental Assistant; could lead to permanent, full-time employment
- A positive, caring, and motivated individual who works efficiently and multi-tasks well. This Dental Assistant must have good reasoning and decision-making skills.
- Dental Assistant will have the ability to work collaboratively in a team approach providing outstanding dental care
A few examples of this Dental Assistant’s responsibilities include:
- preparing and maintaining dental instruments, materials, and equipment
- collecting and recording patient health histories
- preparing patients for dental procedures
- using effective communication skills for pre- and post-op procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of accredited Dental Assisting school or two years dental experience in general dentistry
- Successful completion of Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Infection Control exam
- Successful completion of and Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Radiation Health & Safety exam
- Travel to StayWell sites in Waterbury and Naugatuck is required.
- Must be available to work 8-hour shifts between the hours of 8AM and 8PM; some evening and weekend hours are required.
- Bilingual Spanish or Albanian skills are a plus
How to Apply
StayWell Health Center