Our healthcare facility is looking for a Clinician. He/she will be responsible for direct Behavioral Health services delivered to the client. Direct services may include assessment and diagnosis, urgent care, individual, group and/or family therapy. The Clinician is responsible for case related duties, which may include case management, insurance authorization, and disposition planning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides professional clinical services to individual clients, groups of clients, and/or families in the CS-HHC setting or general community.
- Maintains client confidentiality at all times and ensures to follow agency, state and HIPAA laws.
- Formulates bio-psychosocial assessments and diagnosis, treatment plans/reviews and goals according to a site specific time line.
- Evaluates data relating to the bio-psychosocial consequences of physical and emotional illness, developmental disability and/or substance abuse.
- Implements standardized evaluations or assessments in conjunction with multidisciplinary team as appropriate.
- Ensures required documentation is complete, timely and accurate at all times.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with community agencies.
- Performs all other duties as required.
- Master’s Degree in a Behavioral Health field required. Must hold valid a CT LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LADC or Licensed Psychologist or equivalent licensure as approved by Chief of Behavioral Health and Hiring Manager. CPR certification required.
- LCSW is preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with relevant population required (internship may qualify as experience).
- Knowledge and competency regarding diagnosis, assessment and treatment of behavioral health services.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary team.
- Must demonstrate age specific/population specific competencies in area(s) of practice. Knowledge and skills related to individual, group and family system dynamics. Must demonstrate cultural competence.
Travel within the State of Connecticut is required on an occasional basis.
CS-HHC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.