- MUST have a minimum of 2+ years of Medical Receptionist experience.
- Requires a high school diploma
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving
- Computer and medical software experience.
Full Time — 40 Hour Position
Significant Functions of the Job Responsible for greeting patients in a cheerful professional manner. Provide outstanding customer service to patients in the health center or over the telephone when registering, scheduling, or assisting them with health insurance and/or billing questions
- Responsible for working with the patient to ensure accurate and complete demographic and insurance information into the computer database and for the patient’s medical record
- Works as part of care team in conjunction with clinical staff
- Oversee waiting area to monitor patient flow. Let patients know if there’s going to be a wait because of unforeseen circumstances
- Responsible for completing the day to day tasks of the front office in an appropriate and professional manner focusing on patient satisfaction Participates as health center member to ensure the growth and success of CHWC
- CHWC is an equal opportunity employer — Salary based on experience. If interested please submit resume with salary requirements.
Click here to apply:
How to Apply
Community Health & Wellness Center of Greater Torrington