Want to be a part of a wonderful organization that’s making a difference in our world? Look no further than Community Health Services, Inc.! You’ll enjoy a friendly and exciting culture with opportunities for growth and advancement. We offer the following generous benefits to our full-time employees:
Since 1970, Community Health Services has existed to provide comprehensive health care services to the residents of Hartford. We were made for the community, by the community, to offer a full spectrum of services to include medical, behavioral health care, dental care, a full-service pharmacy and more. Our goal is to offer our patients a medical home; a place where they can come for all of their needs; a place where the clinical staff know them by their first name. Our dedicated staff demonstrate the good we can do on a daily basis when we provide quality care with dignity to each and every individual. We want to help our patients get all of the health care they need — when they need it — so they may too live a healthier and happier life.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; low employee premiums!
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match!**
- Generous Paid Time Off PLUS 9 Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- No weekend hours!
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Various Leave Programs – Maternity, etc.
**100% match up to 3% of contribution, and 50% match on 4-5% of contribution
We’re looking for bright, talented new team members to be a part of our story. Check out this current opening and if you think you may be a fit for the role, click the “Apply to Job” button below.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have graduated from an accredited medical assistant program
- Certified Medical Assistant from a national certifying body (e.g AAMA, NCCT, NHA, AMT)
- Have at least two years of successful medical assisting experience in a healthcare setting
- Have demonstrated success delivering high quality patient care, including taking vital signs, appropriately collecting and handling specimens, and performing in-office laboratory and diagnostic tests consistent with competency level
- Be willing to work extended hours as needed, including, with advance notice, some limited evenings and/or weekends
- Have proven success handling confidential information
- Be comfortable with or be able quickly to learn electronic practice management systems
- Be able to produce high quality work efficiently and in an environment with changing priorities
- Have the willingness and ability to work as part of a team and to demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism
- All candidates for employment at CHS must successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Candidates working in a multiple provider medical practice or with diverse socio-economically disadvantaged populations are encouraged to apply.
Community Health Services is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
How to Apply
Community Health Services