Community Health Services, Inc. is seeking an experienced, professional Medical Receptionist for a full-time opportunity in our Women’s Health Department.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the Medical Receptionist is the face of our department and provides excellent customer service while managing phone calls, schedules appointments, checking in patients in our busy practice and ensuring patient information is accurate in the electronic health record system.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent and prior experience
- Have a high degree of comfort with electronic medical records systems and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills
- Be willing to work extended hours as needed, including, with advance notice, some limited evenings and/or weekends
- Have proven success handling confidential information
- Be comfortable with or be able quickly to learn electronic practice management systems
- Demonstrate attention to detail and integrity in processing all forms of patient payments
- Be able to produce high quality work efficiently and in an environment with changing priorities
- Have the willingness and ability to work as part of a team and to demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism
Candidates who are bilingual in Spanish and English are strongly preferred.
Candidates with prior experience working in a multiple provider medical practice or with diverse patient populations are preferred.
All candidates for employment at CHS must successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.