Community Health Services, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Director of Human Resources who will act as a strategic business partner, establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational goals.
The individual will report to the Chief Legal and Human Resources Officer and will manage all human resources functions, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
The successful candidate will
- Have either a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with either major course work in Business of Public Administration, HR Management, or related field OR significant professional and continuing education and experience in human resources
- Have 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resources positions, including experience building a people-centered, high-performing and highly accountable culture; SPHR or PHR certification is strongly preferred
- Possess a deep knowledge of labor and employment laws and regulations and human resources management principles;
- Have demonstrated success designing and implementing training and leadership development programs;
- Bring a wealth of experience developing, reviewing, improving, and documenting HR processes and procedures
- Have a high level of fluency with technology, including HRIS platforms, to automate processes and increase operational efficiency
- Be a natural communicator who is equally comfortable with senior management, front office staff, regulators and community stakeholders
- Apply appropriate project management principles to both large and small projects to produce accurate and relevant deliverables
- Demonstrate facility with collecting, analyzing and presenting data and making evidence-based decisions;
- Thrive in an environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities where everyone is expected to do a lot with a little
- Demonstrate alignment with CHS Core Values and a high level of personal accountability
- Be willing to have fun at work
Relocation is not available for this position. Candidates with prior experience building high-functioning systems and processes in a human resources department and/or experience in a healthcare institution regulated by the DPH, The Joint Commission, and/or HRSA are strongly preferred. Candidates who are bilingual in Spanish and English will be given special consideration.
CHS conducts post-offer pre-employment background checks and drug testing on all candidates.
How to Apply
Community Health Services