Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider or primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are currently recruiting for a Chief Medical Officer to be responsible for overall patient and health services for Optimus’ Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Medical Officer works cooperatively and effectively with Senior Management utilizing a balanced approach, to all disciplines involved in Optimus’ health services.
- The Chief Medical Officer provides leadership to ensure that the structure, mechanisms and processes are in place to enable the clinicians to fulfill the Optimus mission and meet the standards of patient care while striving to provide healthcare in a cost-effective manner.
- This is a non-clinical, 100% administrative role.
Responsibilities to include:
- Organization, planning & development.
- Participation in development of budget with ongoing monitoring.
- Health information management, advise on information system needs.
- Operational review and evaluations.
- MD/DO Board Certified in Family, Internal, Pediatrics or Obstetrics
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Medical Management or other health related field
- 10 years clinical practice experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Medical Director or CMO
- Prior experience with Community based medical services for Medicare/Medicaid eligible populationsCompensation
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent Health & Welfare Benefits
- CME Days & $ Stipend, Vacation and Sick Time
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution FTCA
- Malpractice Insurance
OPTIMUS HEALTH CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care