Clinician (Multidimensional Family Therapy)
UCFS is looking for candidates who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others! We are currently seeking a full-time Multidimensional Family Therapy Clinician to provide multi-faceted client centered services utilizing the Multi-Dimensional Family Therapy model for adolescents at risk of using substances and their families. Assess adolescent’s and family’s psycho-social and relational strengths and challenges and develop a clinical treatment plan. For substance-using adolescents develop a substance reduction to elimination treatment plan to include home based drug testing.
- Assess, evaluate and diagnose mental, emotional, developmental and behavioral difficulties in adolescents and families based on MDFT clinical standard of practice in a home or community based setting;
- Formulate treatment plans and treatment plan reviews based on assessments.
- Provide clinical treatment within framework of Multidimensional Family Therapy evidenced based model and maintain model fidelity.
- Provide MDFT core interventions to adolescents and families during weekly sessions.
- Maintain line of communication with supervisor and support staff, and coordination of treatment with psychiatrists
- Coordinate services with other relevant providers involved in a given case (e.g. school personnel, Department of Children and Families, courts, etc.)
- Complete all required documentation for treatment planning, billing, and licensure within a timely manner
- Video record adolescent and family sessions as required to meet MDFT supervision, certification and re-certification expectations.
- Participate in live sessions with client, supervisor and MDFT consultants as required.
- Participate in MDFT booster trainings as required.
- Respond to crises, assess need, formulate disposition and implement appropriate level of care.
- Rotate after-hours on-call with program staff.
A minimum of 25% travel may be required
- Master’s degree (MA, MFT, MSW)
- This position is open to both experienced clinicians and new graduates
- CT State Licensure eligible for LCSW, LMFT, LPC
- Strong computer skills including effective use EPIC (our electronic health record system)
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English preferred with pay differential offered
- All employees at UCFS are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19
UCFS is committed to the professional development of our clinicians through:
- Weekly clinical supervision towards licensure hours
- Training and development opportunities to include free access to in house training and a yearly stipend for use towards trainings not offered at UCFS to earn CEU’s.
- Team meetings and case collaboration
- Opportunity to develop groups with all populations with a focus on supporting you to reach your professional goals
- Opportunities to be trained in specialty areas to include: ARC, TFCBT, MATCH, Treatment of Disordered Eating and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- UCFS prides itself in utilizing a supportive team approach to include interdepartmental collaboration to help better serve our communities.
- Promoting self-care for our employees including an Employee Assistance Program
UCFS offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flexible hybrid schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off including 3 weeks vacation, 5 floating holidays, paid company holidays and 10 sick days each year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer contribution
- Paid life and disability insurance
- National Health Services Corp. Loan Repayment
UCFS does not just welcome diversity, we celebrate it! We strive for diversity throughout our organization to reflect and represent the communities we serve. UCFS is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply.