Clinician – Multidimensional Family Therapy
UCFS is looking for candidates who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others! We are currently seeking a full-time (40hr) Clinician to provide clinical services to adolescents and families, to address substance use, behavioral and mental health issues using the Multidimensional Family Therapy (MDFT) model. MDFT is a community based program that uses a team approach when working with our clients. It provides a hybrid, flexible schedule, ongoing supervision and support as well as training in the MDFT model. Clinician will carry a maximum of 6 cases.
A minimum of 25% travel may be required; paid mileage
- Assess, evaluate and diagnose mental, emotional, developmental and behavioral difficulties in adolescents and families
- Formulate treatment plans and treatment plan reviews based on assessments
- Provide MDFT core interventions to adolescents and families during weekly sessions
- Maintain line of communication with supervisor and support staff, and coordination of treatment with psychiatrists
- Maintains collaborative relationship with family members and other service providers
- Complete all required documentation within a timely manner
- Participate in MDFT trainings as required.
- Respond to crises by phone, assess need and implement appropriate level of care.
- Rotate after-hours on-call with program staff; paid on-call
- Master’s degree (MA, MFT, MSW)
- This position is open to both experienced clinicians and new graduates
- CT State Licensure eligible for LCSW, LMFT, LPC
- Strong computer skills including effective use EPIC (our electronic health record system)
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English preferred with pay differential offered
- All employees at UCFS are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19
UCFS is committed to the professional development of our clinicians through:
- Weekly clinical supervision towards licensure hours
- Training and development opportunities to include free access to in house training and a yearly stipend for use towards trainings not offered at UCFS to earn CEU’s.
- Team meetings and case collaboration
- Opportunity to develop groups with all populations with a focus on supporting you to reach your professional goals
- Opportunities to be trained in specialty areas to include: ARC, TFCBT, MATCH, Treatment of Disordered Eating and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- UCFS prides itself in utilizing a supportive team approach to include interdepartmental collaboration to help better serve our communities.
- Promoting self-care for our employees including an Employee Assistance Program
UCFS offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flexible hybrid schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off including 3 weeks vacation, 5 floating holidays, paid company holidays and 10 sick days each year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer contribution
- Paid life and disability insurance
- National Health Services Corp. Loan Repayment
UCFS does not just welcome diversity, we celebrate it! We strive for diversity throughout our organization to reflect and represent the communities we serve. UCFS is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply