Generations Family Health Center, Inc. is a regional community health center covering a thirty seven town rural region in eastern Connecticut with sites located in Willimantic, Danielson, Norwich and Putnam. Our dedicated staff provides a full range of preventative and primary care medical services to all ages including health maintenance of chronic diseases, 24 hour on call, hospitalization coverage and patient case management, as well as complete behavioral health and dental services at our Willimantic and Putnam sites and through our School Based Health Center and ACROSS THE SMILES mobile dental program operating in the Northeast and Windham service area.
Location: Putnam, CT
Qualifications: Masters level clinician with a valid license (LMFT/LCSW/LPC/LICSW) to practice mental health services in the state of Connecticut. Minimum of 5 years clinical services required. Experience in community mental health preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
Responsibilities: Under the direction of the Chief Behavioral Health Officer, the Clinical Supervisor will provide direct clinical supervision to all behavioral health clinical staff and oversee the day to day operations of the clinical services in the department.
- Supervise all clinical services within the department.
- Provide leadership and clinical supervision for clinical staff, including in-services trainings, individual supervision, and case conferences.
- Enhance clinical staff development and evaluate clinical staff performance on an on-going basis and complete written assessment of clinical staff performance annually.
- Manage clinical staffing issues, including hiring, personnel problems, complaints, referrals, caseloads, and closing cases.
- Collaborate with the Chief Behavioral Health Officer, Behavioral Health Medical Director, and Site Manager regarding the development and implementation of the department’s policies and procedures, design and operation of clinical services, and evaluation of the clinical services provided.
- Model standards of professional and ethical behaviors to all staff, including the implementation of department and Generation’s policies.
- Provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy in accordance with accepted American Psychiatric Association guidelines for treatment, and department policies and procedures.
- Other duties as indicated.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letter for consideration by applying directly online: Rewarding Careers Page: http://www.genhealth.org/rewarding-careers/opportunities
Interested applicants should submit cover letter and resume/CV to:
Generations Family Health Center, Inc.,
ATTN: Human Resources
40 Mansfield Ave, Willimantic, CT 06226-1948
FAX: (860) 456-1293 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Candidate screening will begin immediately. Open until filled
Generations Family Health Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
Generations Family Health Center