Generations Family Health Center, Inc. is a regional community health center covering a thirty seven town rural region in eastern Connecticut with sites located in Willimantic, Danielson, Norwich and Putnam. Our dedicated staff provides a full range of preventative and primary care medical services to all ages including health maintenance of chronic diseases, 24 hour on call, care coordination, as well as complete behavioral health and dental services at our Willimantic and Putnam sites and through our School Based Health Center and ACROSS THE SMILES mobile dental program operating in the Northeast and Windham service area.
Location: Willimantic, CT, Part-time, 30 hours
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Program Manager, the Program Supervisor is responsible for the daily supervision, support and training of the MIECHV staff.
Requirements: Required to hold a master’s degree in child development, education, social work or in a related social science or human services field. Must have previous supervisory and clinical experience working with vulnerable families.
• Provide individual and group supervision to program staff.
• Collaborate with appropriate community agencies and state partners to ensure success of the program.
• Coordinates staff recruitment, training, and supervising of program staff.
• Conduct joint home visits monthly with home visitors.
• In conjunction with supervisor, provide required information to comply with funding reports and research in a timely manner.
• Maintain equitable caseloads for home visitors
• Plans and executes special events for program participants.
• Responsible for providing education to staff and families.
• Maintains compliance with GFHC mandated annual training.
• Participates in professional development and maintains required continuing education hours.
• Maintains patient confidentiality and documents case records for all program participants.
• Attends required meetings, trainings and participates in committees as requested.
• Responsible for marketing program to participants and service area.
• Performs related work as requested.
Generations offers an attractive and competitive salary along with an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability insurance, 403b Savings Plan, 5 weeks Paid time Off, 9 Paid holidays, Employee Wellness Program, Employee assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, (for qualified medical and dependent care expenses), discount on Verizon Wireless phone plans, local gym and BJ’s membership discount.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letter for consideration by applying directly online.
Generations Family Health Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letter for consideration by applying directly online: Rewarding Careers Page: http://www.genhealth.org/rewarding-careers/opportunities
Interested applicants should submit cover letter and resume/CV to:
Generations Family Health Center, Inc.,
ATTN: Human Resources
40 Mansfield Ave, Willimantic, CT 06226-1948
FAX: (860) 456-1293 Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Candidate screening will begin immediately. Open until filled
Generations Family Health Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
Generations Family Health Center