Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are currently looking for a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Health multidisciplinary team, to provide care for a diverse patient base in both our Stamford and Bridgeport locations.
About this position:
• Interview, assess, diagnose and treat patients appropriately within the standard of care
• Experience and interest working with the substance abuse population helpful
• Prescribe psycho- therapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional or behavioral disorders
• Collaborate with other Behavioral Health Professionals to discuss treatment plans and patient progress
• No On-Call Requirements
• 100% Outpatient Service
• MD/DO from an accredited Medical School
• Completion of adult Residency program & Child/adolescent Fellowship program
• Board Certified
• CT Licensure
Working for Optimus:
• OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
• Excellent health and welfare benefits
• Competitive Compensation
• Optimus and its caring, multi-cultural staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered environment.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus performance based incentive
$ Sign on/Retention Bonus $