What is the Service to Improve Community Health (STICH) AmeriCorps Program?
• Health-focused National Service Program
• Members serve at Federally Qualified Health Centers throughout Connecticut
• 10-month commitment, 40+ hours/week
• Implement health insurance literacy trainings, health education lessons, and mobilize volunteers
• Provide care coordination, patient navigation, enrollment services, and
What’s in it for STICH AmeriCorps Members?
✓ $13,992 Living Allowance
✓ $6,095 Education Award
✓ Student Loan Forbearance
✓ Training Opportunities & Career Advancement
Possible Service Locations
CHCACT is a grantee of the Connecticut Commission on Community Service. This program is available to all, without regard to race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, political affiliation, or, in most instances,
How to Apply
I’m interested in learning more about STICH! Who should I contact?
Maya Severson, Workforce Development Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-461-8983