What is the Service to Improve Community Health (STICH) AmeriCorps Program?
• Health-focused National Service Program
• Members serve at Federally Qualified Health Centers throughout Connecticut
• 10-month commitment, 40+ hours/week
• Implement health insurance literacy trainings, health education lessons, and mobilize volunteers
• Provide care coordination, patient navigation, enrollment services, and
What’s in it for STICH AmeriCorps Members?
✓ $13,992 Living Allowance
✓ $6,095 Education Award
✓ Student Loan Forbearance
✓ Training Opportunities & Career Advancement
Possible Service Locations
CHCACT is a grantee of the Connecticut Commission on Community Service. This program is available to all, without regard to race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, political affiliation, or, in most instances,