POSITION SUMMARY & FUNCTIONS:
Under the direction of the COO, perform diversified duties to develop, manage, and implement activities in support of the needs of Federally Qualified Health Center’s (FQHC’s) based on Community Health Centers Association of Connecticut’s (CHCACT’s) assessment, strategic plan and 330 grant requirements.
- Utilize CHCACT’s strategic plan, results of the FQHC needs assessment, and 330 grant requirements to develop, manage, and implement a wide variety of activities designed to assist FQHCs as needed.
- Research and identify third party resources for technical Work closely with consultants and vendors to ensure quality outcomes.
- Develop, coordinate and implement evaluation strategies and processes to gauge agency performance and customer satisfaction in the delivery of services.
- Develop, plan, and conduct various surveys and need assessments based on CHCACT and FQHC Assist in the development and submission of the HRSA Cooperative Agreement (330) and its updates as needed.
- Provide oversight and management of 330 grant. Ensure fulfillment of all grant deliverables and requirements as set by Create work plans, write progress reports, and regularly monitor activities in conjunction with budget expenditures to ensure that CHCACT meets all of its set goals.
- Facilitate various FQHC workgroups and mentoring partnerships of FQHC staff to problem solve, network, discuss best practices, and participate in department specific training opportunities.
- Represent CHCACT in professional associations, coalitions, committees, and advisory workgroups at the federal, state and regional levels.
- Develop, supervise, coach and evaluate direct report CHCACT staff.
Supervise Operations Specialist
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prior knowledge of primary care associations and
- Must have demonstrated experience with program/project development, implementation, management, and evaluation.
- Experience in facilitating and managing meetings.
- Experience in grant administration including writing, managing program deliverables, and monitoring budget
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management
- Must have the ability to swiftly transition and prioritize tasks to accomplish programmatic deliverables and meet various
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively to build strong and continuing relationships with all levels of individuals within various agencies, FQHC leaders, advocates, community partners and other
- Excellent supervisory, staff development, leadership and management
- Proficient use of computer systems and software, including MS Office Suite, various software programs and databases,
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree required. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered. 5-7 years of related experience.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Alexandra Ocampo at firstname.lastname@example.org or facsimile at 203-250-0040.