POSITION SUMMARY & FUNCTIONS:
The Community Health Center Association of Connecticut is seeking an experienced leader and team builder to join the organization as Director, Human Resources. CHCACT seeks an effective, strategic and experienced Director to oversee all Human Resource operations. Under the direction of the Chief Operations Officer, the Director, Human Resources has responsibility for the planning and management of our human resource needs for agency operations.
The Director, Human Resources is a strategic thought‐ leader, capable of bringing experience in organizational development, and a history of securing positive outcomes through employee engagement, curation of company culture, and enforcement of policies and procedures. The Director will work collaboratively with the entire leadership team to ensure human resource considerations are integrated into all company activities, strategic planning, and future business development. The individual in this role is expected to serve as a role model for all staff, proactively supporting one another’s efforts to advance the mission and vision of CHCACT.
- Oversee daily human resource functions, including benefits management, talent acquisition, compensation, staff on‐boarding, employee engagement, organizational development, and HRIT
- Direct and control all human resource reporting functions for the organization and manage ADA/EEO
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve staff competencies, professionalism, and business knowledge.
- Provide direction and planning for human resource issues in preparation for expected growth and development of the
- Ensure that effective controls are in place and that the organization follows policies and procedures, and is in alignment with industry trends, and state and federal
- Responsible for demonstrating, educating and informing all CHCACT staff members on human resource issues, and best in class
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a dynamic leader with ten plus years of progressively responsible
human resource management experience. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in organizational development and employee relations as well as skill leading employee development programs and building a high‐performing culture. Other qualifications include:
- 10+ years of progressive human resources experience, preferably within a healthcare
- Evidence of successful human resource leadership resulting in positive change management, implementation of programs and solutions, and staff development
- Documented contributions toward building a strong company culture, focused on high‐ performance and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to clearly convey human resource issues to different audiences; experience providing presentations to senior management, board members, and
- Proven experience in creating and implementing policies and procedures, and the leadership skills to address compliance
- Evidence of designing and implementing training programs to increase staff
- SHRM designation.
- Exceptional client service
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Active listening, negotiation, facilitation and reasoning
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and change management
- Demonstrates the maturity, savvy, and good humor necessary to meet the challenges of a fast‐ paced work
- Expert knowledge of human resources.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Master’s degree in human resource management or related field. SHRM designation preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Rob Rioux at email@example.com or facsimile at 203.250.0040.