- Assists with crisis intervention efforts and intervenes as required.
- Carries a caseload to clients including assessment, individual, group, and family therapy
- Insures clients receive treatment services that are focused on presenting problem and clients request for service. Monitors client meetings, admission, continued stay and discharge criteria.
- Insures timely completion of reports and data submission
- On call coverage during and after program hours as assigned.
- Participates in committees to improve agency service delivery and quality improvement.
- Expert knowledge of assessment, diagnosis and treatment for assigned population; risk assessment, crisis management. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Demonstrated organizational and planning skills. • Demonstrates competency in age related or specialty issues and developmental needs for each population served.