First Choice Health Centers is seeking an enthusiastic LCSW to join our team at our PCMH-accredited 20+ year old Federally Qualified Health Center in East Hartford, Connecticut. We serve over 22,000 patients, primarily east of the CT River in the towns of East Hartford, Manchester, and Vernon.
Ideal candidate would have a strong drive to work with underserved communities and our LGBTQ patient population. The ideal candidate would be comfortable practicing independently as well as part of a larger team.
Bilingual, Spanish Speaking a plus.
Experience working with LGBTQ Clients required.
· Eligible to apply for HRSA Loan Forgiveness Program
· Provider Incentive Program
· Paid Time Off – 20 days, plus 7 Holidays and 5 paid CE Days
· Malpractice insurance coverage through Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance,
· Short Term and Long Term Disability
· Company match 401k up to 4%
· Annual License Reimbursement – $400 & (CE)$500
· Faculty appointment at local University/Academic Resources
First Choice Health Centers is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and an inclusive, accessible workplace. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. First Choice Health Centers is a drug-free work place. We participate in the E-Verify program. J-1/H-1 Visa Candidates are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Charter Oak Health Center