BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINICIAN
Fast-paced community health center seeks:
- a Licensed Clinical Social Work or Licensed Master of Social Work responsible for clinical service provision to adult patients within the Department of Behavioral Health.
Some responsibilities include of this LCSW Behavioral Health Clinician include:
- Providing initial behavioral health evaluation with adults in an outpatient clinic
- Performing assessment utilizing current DSM diagnostic criteria, evaluation including psychosocial assessment, and mental status exams for adults
- Identifying patient problems; completing Initial and Master Treatment Plans to ensure that patients receive evidence-based treatment
- Case presentation within multidisciplinary clinical team meetings
- Conducting direct and individual psycho-educational and psychosocial therapy
- Utilizing telehealth technologies as appropriate to provide care to clients.
- Documenting findings and progress toward patient goal attainment
- Providing appropriate discharge planning and continuity of care in conjunction with a Behavioral Health Case Management team
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- No Weekends
- No After Hours or On-Call
- Competitive salary
- No-cost medical coverage
- No-cost life insurance
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 25 PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
How to Apply
Location:StayWell Health Center Waterbury