It is the Mission of Optimus Health Care to improve the overall health of our communities in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford CT, particularly the medically underserved, by providing preventive, primary care and supplemental health care services along with health education in a culturally sensitive manner regardless of one’s ability to pay.
We are presently recruiting for a dedicated MD/DO to provide care to OHC Patients in Bridgeport. This Full Time Adult Psychiatrist will work within a multidisciplary team to provide Psychiatric Care including evaluations and medication management for a diverse patient base.
Specific interest working with the substance abuse and addiction population along with a general adult patient population.
This is a Grant Funded position.
- Interview, assess, diagnose and treat patients appropriately within the standard of care.
- Prescribe psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Collaborate with other Behavioral Health Professionals to discuss treatment plans and patient progress
- Provide individual professional consultation among Professional Staff for the purposes of in servicing/education as necessary to provide increased level of service to patients.
- No On-Call Requirements
- MD/DO from an accredited Medical School
- Completion of Residency Program specializing in Psychiatry
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- CT Licensure
- Ability to obtain Hospital Privileges
- Excellent Health & Dental insurance options
- CME, Vacation and Sick Time
- Other unique benefits
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- FTCA Malpractice Insurance
- Eligible for NHSC Student Loan Repayment
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care