- This event has passed.
Webinar–2020 UDS Changes: Setting you up for Success
May 14, 2020 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Each year FQHCs and LALs submit an extensive “Uniform Data Set” (UDS) to HRSA. Everything from financial information to clinical quality measures to patient demographics are reported. Each year the information submitted changes a bit. This webinar is for CT FQHCs and LALs to review changes and discuss strategies to capture and report this data for the 2020 submission.
- Understand UDS 2020 Changes
- Identify potential reporting challenges
- Connect with health centers with similar EHRs
- Welcome and Intro
- Detailed Review of 2020 Changes
- Discussion of potential reporting challenges by EHR
- Next Steps