- This event has passed.
Perinatal Infant Oral Health Inter-professional Summit
May 3, 2017 - May 4, 2017
In this Continuing Education Seminar (6-12 CEUs) participants will learn:
- The importance of oral health during pregnancy and early childhood and associated health risks for the woman and children;
- how to incorporate evidence-based practices in the delivery of oral health care to children during early childhood, and woman during reproductive years;
- methods to communicate with patients on the safety and need for oral health preventive and restorative dental care;
- and current evidence based prevention measures to prevent oral disease.
• 6 ceus each day • Lunch available each day • No cost