- This event has passed.
Health Center Compliance Fundamentals (Washington, DC)
April 11, 2018 - April 12, 2018$1999
Designed for health center compliance officers who are new to their role or launching new compliance programs or initiatives, this small group workshop focuses on the seven elements of a compliance program, addressing implementation challenges and developing strategies to assess the compliance risks in your health center.
- What does a compliance officer do on a day-to-day basis?
- Are we supposed to have a budget for the compliance program?
- How do we create a compliance work plan?
- How do I get buy-in from management and the Board?
- How am I supposed to stay on top of all the changes that occur?
- Who needs to receive compliance training? How often?
- Who should be on a compliance committee?
- What type of compliance audits should we be doing?
Bonus: Attendees receive FTLF’s sample compliance program work plan which includes tips on how to implement the seven elements of a compliance program and strategies to assess and address substantive compliance risk areas.