- This event has passed.
Federal Torts Claims Act (FTCA) University
June 7, 2018 - June 8, 2018$150
June 7-8, 2018 | Harrisburg, PA
Presented by HRSA | Hosted by Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers and KEPRO
Best Western Premier – The Central Hotel & Conference Center
800 East Park Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17111
Who Should Attend?
• HR Staff
• Clinic Managers
• QA/Risk Management Staff
• Medical and Dental Directors
Topics to Be Covered in the Two-Day Training:
• FTCA Basic Policy and Program Procedures
• Opioid Epidemic: The Role of Primary Health Care and Health Centers
• Emergency Preparedness
• EHRs and eDiscovery
• Risk Management: Foundations in Clinical Risk Management & Safety
• Claims Management
• Primary Health Care: Case Alert
• Behavioral Health in Primary Care
• Employee Communication & Satisfaction: Key Ingredients for
Providing Safe Care and Minimizing Malpractice Risk
Items to Remember:
• The registration fee for FTCA University is $150 per person.
• To reserve your overnight room at a discounted rate of $104.95, please contact the hotel at 717-561-2800 and mention PACHC or book online.
• Discounted overnight rooms must be reserved before May 10, 2018.
• CME credits will be available upon completion of the two-day training.
• Bring laptop or tablet to training: educational materials will only be available electronically
• Participants will also be asked to complete a post-training survey
Click Here to Register for the Training
Event registration will open on March 30 and close on May 31