- This event has passed.
Federal Grants Management for Health Centers
July 13, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
With the release of the Uniform Guidance (UG) in December 2014, there have been significant modifications to the rules that govern how federal grantees administer and manage their federal grants, including changes that affect health centers. While health centers often narrowly focus on remaining compliant with the 19 Health Center Program Requirements, they can overlook the importance of compliance with the federal grants requirements. This oversight can be detrimental to the health center’s bottom line!
This webinar will provide an overview of the Uniform Guidance and key federal grants issues that health centers must comply with, including procurement requirements, federal interest, time and effort reporting, and indirect cost rates.
During this webinar participants will:
- Understand the implications of the Uniform Guidance on the fiscal administration of their health center;
- Learn about key federal grants management issues that health centers must comply with; and
- Discuss implications of the new administration’s policies.
Webinar participants can earn up to 2 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: Specifically targeted for Health Center Executive Staff, fiscal officers, compliance officers and board members, but all are welcome.
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group-Live