- This event has passed.
Critical Management Skills for New CHC Supervisors
June 16, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
This intensive, highly interactive, training will enable new CHC supervisors to develop and hone critical skills to successfully lead and manage employees in today’s challenging and fast-changing CHC environment. Participants will learn to:
- Hire employees with the right skills and “fit” for long-term success
- Establish or strengthen credibility, break-down barriers and build positive and professional relationships
- Manage, lead and retain flexible, responsive and satisfied teams
- Communicate for results
- Build trust and de-escalate conflict
- Coach and develop employees and drive accountability
Facilitators: Lisa Mouscher (Sogence Training and Consulting) & Katie Henley (CHCACT)
To register: CHCACT can accept two registrations from each FQHC on a first come, first serve basis. Participants should email Katie Henley to register.