- This event has passed.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Update – What Clinicians Need to Know to Prepare for COVID-19 in the U.S.
March 5, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
During this COCA Call, clinicians will learn what they can do to prepare for COVID-19 including identifying persons under investigation, applying infection prevention and control measures, assessing risks for exposures, optimizing the use of personal protective equipment supplies, and managing and caring for patients (inpatient and at home).
COCA Call Information
- For the best quality audio, we encourage you to use your computer’s audio.
- Webinar link: https://zoom.us/j/695903771
- If you cannot join through digital audio, you may join by phone in listen only mode:
- US: 1(646) 876-9923 or 1 (669) 900-6833
- Webinar ID: 695 903 771
- All questions must be submitted through the webinar system via the Q&A button. Please do not ask a question using the chat button.