A two-day intensive training session designed for health center staff members who are responsible for or closely involved in the operation and compliance of the center’s pharmacy program. Whether your health center is new to the 340B program or has been participating in the program for years, the curriculum is designed to address compliance challenges including:
- Compliance with 340B program requirements
- Billing and sliding fee scale issues
- Scope of grant and site participation considerations
- 340B drug inventory management approaches
- Policy and procedure development
- Contract pharmacy and vendor issues
Participants can expect to leave the training not only with a greater understanding of the 340B program, but with tools (including samples and checklists) they can take back to their health centers to develop robust policies and procedures and implement compliant 340B programs.
Registration for this training is limited to allow for conversation, networking and one-on-one support from the trainers.
Please note: this training is limited to covered entities only. If you are not a covered entity and would like to register for this training, please contact the FTLF Training Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 466-8960.
- Health Center CEOs
- Others working with the 340B program
After this training, you will be able to:
- Develop 340B policies and procedures that demonstrate health center compliance with 340B program requirements
- Prepare for a HRSA Office of Pharmacy Affairs 340B program audit, understand what to expect, and be informed of options when responding to adverse audit findings
- Use a deeper understanding of 340B program compliance expectations to respond to any situation that might arise