340B Drug Discount Program Compliance Intensive
October 4 & 5, 2017
FTLF is pleased to offer a two-day intensive 340B program training session designed for health center staff members who are responsible for or closely involved in the operation and compliance of the center’s pharmacy program. Whether your health center is new to the 340B program or has been participating in the program for years, the curriculum is designed to address compliance challenges including:
- Compliance with 340B program requirements;
- Billing and sliding fee scale issues;
- Scope of grant and site participation considerations;
- 340B drug inventory management approaches;
- Policy and procedure development and
- Contract pharmacy and vendor issues.
Training will be conducted by the members of FTLF’s nationally recognized 340B/Pharmacy compliance team, Michael Glomb, Jason Reddish, and Elizabeth Karan
Participants can expect to leave the training not only with a greater understanding of the 340B program, but with tools (including samples and checklists) they can take back to their health centers to develop robust policies and procedures and implement compliant 340B programs.
Please note that this training is limited to 15 participants to allow for conversation, networking and one-on-one support from the trainers.
After attending this intensive, participants will be able to:
- Develop 340B policies and procedures that demonstrate health center compliance with 340B program requirements;
- Prepare for a HRSA Office of Pharmacy Affairs 340B program audit, understand what to expect, and be informed of options when responding to adverse audit findings; and
- Use a deeper understanding of 340B program compliance expectations to respond to any situation that might arise.
Conference participants can earn up to 14 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: Health Center CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Pharmacists and others working with the 340B program
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: All
- Delivery Method: Group-Live
1129 20th St. NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036
FTLF has negotiated at a discounted rate based on availability at the Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End. Click here to check rates and availability.
Cancellation Policy for this Event:
All cancellation requests must be received in writing.
All cancellations prior to August 18, 2017, will receive a full refund.
All cancellation requests received between August 19, 2017 and September 22, 2017 will receive a 50% refund.
All cancellation requests received after September 22, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.
To cancel your reservation, please send a request in writing to Jaime Hirschfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org.