- This event has passed.
2021 Elevating Health Center Operations (EHCO)
June 15 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
June 15–16 | All-Virtual
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm EDT
Elevating Health Center Operations (EHCO) is NACHC’s only regional training to provide critical components of operational success. Health center C-Suite/Senior leaders who attend EHCO can discover the keys to the quadruple aim of enhanced patient experience, improved population health, reduced costs and improved work life of all health center employees. In addition to a deep dive into key elements of health center operations, the program offers a unique opportunity for busy leaders to network and build relationships with industry peers.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Incorporate new strategies to redefining leadership and developing an effective DEI program.
- Learn best practices and approaches to integrating and operationalizing behavioral health into a telehealth platform.
- Understand how to apply supply chain and situational awareness to their emergency preparedness and business continuity plans.
- Identify tools to improve employee engagement, recruitment and retention of staff and what this means for new permanent remote work.
- Incorporate new approaches to data dashboards and how they can be utilized to assist leadership in critical decision-making and strategy.