Practice Transformation: Provide continued support of health center efforts to prepare for a transition from volume-based to value-based care
- Lead and support health center teams on the implementation of the Elevate program content as part of NACHC’s Value Transformation Framework.
- Facilitate the assessment and redesign of clinical workflows to eliminate redundancy, align resources with top of license activity, and improve patient flow.
- Enhance the impact of care-team huddles to improve clinical outcomes and improve patient satisfaction.
- Implementing risk stratification and empanelment strategies to distribute patient load, reduce burden, and improve patient satisfaction.
- Improve collection of SDOH/SOGI data within the front desk and clinical settings, facilitate the analysis of the data to identify health disparities, facilitate root cause analysis sessions to determine causes of the disparity; and assist with the development, implementation, and evaluation of interventions to address disparities.
- Determine the sustainability of interventions (e.g. care coordination, risk stratification, and transitional care planning).