The Health Center Controlled Network (HCCN), funded by HRSA, supports health centers in achieving meaningful use of ONC-certified electronic health records (EHRs), adopting technology-enabled quality improvement strategies, and engaging in health information exchange (HIE) to strengthen the quality of care and improve patient health outcomes.
HCCN's key initiatives
- Building a data warehouse of clinical encounter data
- Generating operational reports from data warehouse to share with practices
- Developed series of reports based on UDS data to showcase opportunities for additional funding from HRSA
- Utilizing PopHealth system to share population health analytics with practices
- Data workflow – in the field working with health center staff
- Data warehouse access for i2i – aggregate across health centers nationally
For more information about HCCN, contact Russ Dexter.