Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider or primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are presently recruiting for a full time Registered Nurse to provide direct care to ensure the ongoing development and delivery of medical services to patients within our Stamford Service area.
Essential Functions Include:
- Greet patients in accordance with our established procedures.
- Monitors patient’s general condition and takes vital signs, including weight, height blood pressure hearing and vision.
- Adheres to infection control and safety guidelines, and confidentiality and privacy policies.
- Provides basic patient care as ordered.
- Documents all activities/interventions and patients/family responses into the electronic medical record.
- Assists uninsured families with locating entitlement programs by referring them to in-house eligibility personnel or external sources as needed.
- Assists with our reporting requirements: i.e. UDS report, TB & STD referrals and other reporting data to the local and state DPH.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited Nurse Education Program.
- Must have over two years of Nursing experience
- Active CT License
- Language Skills: Bilingual English/Spanish
Working for Optimus:
- OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- Excellent employer paid benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Optimus and its caring and multi-lingual staff proudly serve hundreds of thousands of our neighbors, in a caring patient-centered environment.
OPTIMUS HEALTH CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care